- “I have been going to Integrated PT the past few months and can honestly say this place is the BEST for physical therapy. As an injured police officer on my 2nd back surgery I have been to many other physical therapy offices (Sutter North PT in Yuba City, Compass Clinic in Sacramento and Folsom PT in Folsom) and have never been worked so hard before (in a great way). I thought Folsom PT was tough, but that was until I started at integrated PT in Yuba City. I feel amazing and can really feel my low back starting to strengthen more and more these last few months. It’s amazing to be pain free!! I started out doing the pool therapy (which was awesome) and moved to land based therapy pretty quick due to progress I was making. Dr. Torben Ulrich is the real deal and will make you push yourself to achieve a faster healing time. He is extremely professional and knowledgeable when explaining what we are working on. His entire staff (reception and therapists) are also very courteous and professional. I can’t say how happy I am to have been placed here by work comp. I have never felt treated any differently because I was a work comp insured patient (another reviewer complained about that) and honestly look forward to my appointments. Thanks Dr. Ulrich!!”
- “My experience was nothing but positive in every way. My physical therapist was very helpful in providing me with the necessary techniques I need to do at home to continue on a path of good posture and physical health. Thank you.”
- “Keep up the good work! It’s great to go to people who care! That’s you, IPTS!!!”
- “Through the therapy, my pain improved much better than I expected. I was pleasantly surprised that the improvement occurred without having to have surgery. The location was ideal for me also! Thanks again for all your help – everyone was GREAT!”
- “The very best physical therapist in the area. A true Healer. I can not say enough. I would recommend him to anyone. I have had occasion to have him for two different problems and my husband and daughter as well. AWESOME.”
- “I came to Integrated Physical Therapy for shoulder pain that had gotten out of control, pretty severe pain, numbness and lose of strength. I felt very fortunate to have the opportunity to work with Torben Ulrich. I had heard a lot of great things about him for many years but had never had the need of a physical therapist, or so I thought. Within minutes of talking with me, Torben said that the pain was most likely coming from my neck. I have had neck stiffness and some limited mobility for years but I guess I had just learned to live with it and had not thought that it could be the cause of my shoulder pain.
Within a couple of weeks of therapy I had no numbness in my arm and fingers and I had much improvement with the pain. Torben taught me exercises that I can do on my own to help with my recovery and keep me out of pain.
I enjoyed my sessions. Everyone is very friendly, helpful and professional.
I would and do highly recommend Integrated Physical Therapy to anyone that finds a need for physical therapy.”Darla Howe Shelton
- “Other doctors have commented that they were amazed at the range of motion I have in my arm due to severity of my injury, Thanks to IPTS!”
- “I thoroughly enjoyed my Physical Therapy, my Physical Therapist was very encouraging and knowledgeable about what proper exercises I needed to strengthen my back”