Single Point Balance Training
Balance and walking are important for independent living, work activities, exercise, and enjoying life in general.
Single Point Balance Training is an advanced balance support system that uses a suspended harness and enables partial weight bearing to allow patients to retrain and self-correct to become more self-reliant.
This type of training provides a safe environment for both patient and therapist. It allows therapists to offer physical guidance and assistance with specific components of balance and gait instead of supporting the patients' body weight. It can help support patients as they are challenged in a variety of ways such as movement, sway, visual elements and specific activity training.
Patients who may benefit from Single point training:
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Neurological Disorders
- Injuries Involving Joints, Muscles, or Nerves
- Difficulty Walking
- Gait or Balance Instability
Benefits for Patients
- Creates a safe environment for improving balance, strength, endurance, agility, and gait training
- Eliminates the fear of falling down
- Allows patients to challenge themselves with advanced therapies
- Builds confidence
- Safety for fall related injuries
- Allows patients to train with natural movements
- Retrain patient's body position awareness
- Improved coordination, motion, and control of movements and actions